Kumato® and bluefin tuna tartare - Joaquín Felipe
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 6 Kumato® tomatoes
- 300 g toro of bluefin tuna
- 50 g mojama
- 50 g sea urchin roe
- 250 ml kombu water
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
1. Peel and deseed the tomatoes.
2. Slice the tomato flesh like a tartare and season with a little wasabi, olive oil and soy sauce.
3. Next, cut the tuna into a tartare shape and seasoned with wasabi, olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice.
4. Finally, assemble the dish with the tuna as a base, and top the tomato with the sea urchin roe and a slice of julienned mojama. Plate the kombu jelly and tomato seeds on the side.