Poultry and Kumato® Brick with duck gizzard risotto and Kumato® seeds over Kumato® and watermelon salmorejo - Restaurante Galandum
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 100 g of poularde breast (or substitute with chicken)
- Pulp of 6 Kumato® tomatoes
- 1 sheet brick pastry
- 30 g risotto rice
- 10 g butter
- 2 duck gizzards
- 20 g onion
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 20 g parmesan cheese
- A pinch of salt
- 100 g seedless watermelon
- 1 whole Kumato® tomato
- Break up the poultry into small pieces and mix with the pureed Kumato® pulp.
- Leave to rehydrate for 1 h and dry slightly in a 90º oven for 15 minutes.
- Once rehydrated, make a pouch or roll with brick pastry.
- Make a risotto in the traditional way with the broth from the roast poultry and the sliced duck gizzards.
- Finally, add a bit of peeled, diced Kumato®, as a tomato concassé with butter and basil.
- For the salmorejo: just like the traditional recipe, but substituting 1/3 of the tomatoes with watermelon.
Stand out with original serving ideas
Make a thick base of salmorejo. Top with a timbale of risotto and place the brick on top, cut in half to release the excess heat.
Garnish with a basil leaf and a tuft of Parmesan.