Roasted Kumato® with shrimp fritter and egg yolk - Ramón Freixa
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 Kumato® tomatoes
- Salt, muscovado sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 g sugar and 70 g salt
- 100 g of artisan macaroni
- 40 g de cornflour
- 160 g mild 0.4 olive oil
- 200 ml shellfish fumet
- 50 g shrimp
1. Roast the previously peeled Kumato® in the oven at 160º for 2 hours.
2. Cure the egg yolks with salt and sugar for 5 hours.
3. Boil the macaroni and toss with butter.
4. Finally, mix everything together and fry the fritters in a mini pan.