Mini Kumato® and watermelon carpaccio with orange juice vinaigrette
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 20 Mini Kumato® tomatoes (or 8 large Kumato®)
- 1/2 watermelon
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 dl freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice the Mini Kumato® tomatoes very thinly and arrange them on the plates as you would for a carpaccio.
2. Cut the watermelon into equally thin slices or make small balls with a melon scoop.
3. Top the tomato carpaccio with the watermelon balls or slices.
4. Mix the ingredients for the vinaigrette and drizzle over the carpaccio.
Stand out with original serving ideas
Serve this dish on its own as a starter or with smoked salmon and green salad.