Mini Kumato® pizza bruschetta
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 thin baguettes or loaves of good quality rustic bread
- 1 jar of neapolitan pasta sauce or homemade sauce
- 20 Mini Kumato® tomatoes
- 150 g cooked ham
- 2 balls of mozzarella di bufala
- Fresh basil
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC and prepare a tray or dish.
- Slice the baguettes in half lengthwise with a quality serrated knife.
- Toast the baguettes for 10 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Cover each half with the sauce, add the chopped ham and distribute the Mini Kumato®.
- Top with the chopped mozzarella cheese, add a little black pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- Bake until the cheese melts and serve with fresh basil leaves.
Stand out with original serving ideas
If the baguettes are thin, you can serve them whole fresh from the oven, or you can also cut them into portions like bruschetta. This appetiser is great as an accompaniment to a tapas-style dinner with other little nibbles, but it also works as a starter for a more elaborate menu.