Mini Kumato® Skewers with Grilled Chicken
- 400 g chicken breast
- 24 Mini Kumato® tomatoes
- 1 yellow or red pepper
- 1 courgette
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper and salt
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with kitchen paper and cut into bite-sized chunks or cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix with the lemon juice, garlic powder, rosemary and thyme.
- Wash and cut the courgette into half moons or slices, and the pepper into cubes.
- Wash and dry the Mini Kumato®. Form skewers to taste by alternating pieces of chicken with vegetables and Mini Kumato®, brush them with olive oil and cook them on the grill or griddle over high heat until the meat is well browned.
Stand out with original serving ideas
Serve the Mini Kumato® skewers with chicken straight off the grill, accompanied by a choice of sauces, so that each guest can serve themselves as they please. For example, pesto, barbecue, romescu or aioli sauce. Choose the size of the skewers that best suits your menu; you can also form mini skewers with one piece of chicken, two Mini Kumato® and one piece of vegetable.