Mini Kumato® salad with gorgonzola, avocado, rocket, balsamic reduction and olive oil
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 dl balsamic vinegar
- 1 Hass avocado
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 12 Mini Kumato® (or 4 large Kumato®)
- 100 g gorgonzola
- 1 small bunch of rocket
- 4 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat the balsamic vinegar over low heat and reduce to half its initial volume, achieving a syrupy consistency.
2. Set aside and allow to cool.
3. Peel the avocado and remove the stone.
4. Mash with a fork, mix with the sour cream, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cut each tomato into 8 pieces and arrange on a plate.
6. Crumble the gorgonzola into small pieces and sprinkle over the tomatoes.
7. Spoon the avocado into the middle of the plate.
8. Drizzle the salad with the balsamic reduction and olive oil and garnish with the rocket.
Stand out with original serving ideas
This salad is delicious served with toasted garlic bread.