Mini Kumato® tomatoes with poached quail eggs, fresh truffle, foie micuit and apple - Nova Atlántida
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 Kumato® cherry tomatoes
- 4 quail eggs
- Fresh truffle to taste
- Foie micuit to taste
- Apple, diced and caramelised, julienned
- Arbequina olive oil
- Maldon salt
- Open the tomatoes, spread out a piece of cling film and brush with a little oil, add the raw egg (shelled) and form a little pouch.
- Complete this process four times, bring water to boil and put the pouches in for 3 minutes, take out and remove the film.
- Slice the truffle and the foie micuit, dice the apple and sauté it with a little water and sugar to caramelise and assemble the dish.
Stand out with original serving ideas
Pair with a Sauternes sweet wine.